The following items produced by Straight Ahead Pictures are offered for sale. Beyond Affliction: The Disability History Project is a four-hour radio documentary series distributed on NPR about the cultural history of people with disabilities in the United States. The series received a 1998 Easter Seals Special EDI Award and the Robert F. Kennedy Award for Journalism in 1999. FIT: Episodes in the History of the Body is an award-winning documentary that explores, explodes, and exposes the cultural roots of America's fitness fanaticism. PBS, 1994. 74 min.
Postage and handling are included in the item price (Priority Mail + Tracking). Or add expedited shipping at additional cost.
To order online: use Paypal "Add to Cart" links below
To mail your order, send check or money order for the full amount due to:
Straight Ahead Pictures, Inc.
P.O. Box 395
Conway, MA 01341
Checks or money orders should be made payable to Straight Ahead Pictures, Inc.
- Beyond Affliction: Four Individual Programs
- Beyond Affliction: The Disability History Project Poster (18 x 22 inches)
Add to Cart ITEM BA-Poster
- Remember My Name A group of grassroots community activists self-described as "psychiatric survivors" restore the cemetery of the Danvers, MA Hospital for the Insane. (13 minutes) (DVD)
Add to Cart ITEM Remember My Name-DVD
- Fit: Episodes in the History of the Body FIT explores, explodes, and exposes the cultural roots of America's fitness fanaticism. (74 minutes) (DVD)
Add to Cart ITEM FIT-DVD
Expedited Shipping & Handling
Overnight Express: Individual Item, cost & handling $22.95
- Confirm ship date? - please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Volume order? - please contact email@example.com
Add to Cart Standard Overnight Delivery
- Expedited Shipping & Handling Overnight Express: Individual Item, cost & handling $22.95
Individuals or organizations wishing to place a bulk order should contact Straight Ahead Pictures for quote.
Questions or inquiries can be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone 413/369-4372, fax 413-369-4784. The Disability History Museum is a project of Straight Ahead Picture, a 501(c)(3) corporation